In his speech before a joint session of Congress today, Pope Francis not only urged compassion for immigrants and refugees and sounded the alarm on climate change, but he also called for the abolition of the death penalty while Chief Justice Roberts and Justices Kennedy, Ginsburg, and Sotomayor listened in attendance.
About the Author
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Philadelphia Inquirer Article Entitled “Even for ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino, there’s always a first time” May 24, 2018
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Featured in a Marketing Case Study by Super Lawyers May 01, 2018
- Quoted by Super Lawyers on Safe Injection Facilities In Philadelphia February 22, 2018
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016