In his speech before a joint session of Congress today, Pope Francis not only urged compassion for immigrants and refugees and sounded the alarm on climate change, but he also called for the abolition of the death penalty while Chief Justice Roberts and Justices Kennedy, Ginsburg, and Sotomayor listened in attendance.
About the Author
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in the Thomson Reuters Article Entitled “Solve your firm’s pricing and payment collection problems” July 23, 2019
- “Top 50” Women + “Super Lawyers” 11-Year Honoree June 25, 2019
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in The Guardian Article Entitled “US prison sentences could vary by up to 63% depending on judge – study” February 14, 2019
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016