In his speech before a joint session of Congress today, Pope Francis not only urged compassion for immigrants and refugees and sounded the alarm on climate change, but he also called for the abolition of the death penalty while Chief Justice Roberts and Justices Kennedy, Ginsburg, and Sotomayor listened in attendance.
About the Author
- NiaLena Caravasos Invited To Serve As Legal Advisor On Securities Negotiations To Wharton MBA Students December 01, 2020
- Humbled to be Honored as Best of the Best … Named in “Top 100” and “Top 100 Philadelphia” and “Top 50” Women Super Lawyers June 15, 2020
- Confinement: It’s All About Perspective June 02, 2020
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016