In his speech before a joint session of Congress today, Pope Francis not only urged compassion for immigrants and refugees and sounded the alarm on climate change, but he also called for the abolition of the death penalty while Chief Justice Roberts and Justices Kennedy, Ginsburg, and Sotomayor listened in attendance.
About the Author
- “Super Lawyers” 10-Year Honoree July 25, 2018
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Philadelphia Inquirer Article Entitled “Plea deal no bargain for cop killers” July 12, 2018
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Philadelphia Inquirer Article Entitled “Even for ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino, there’s always a first time” May 24, 2018
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016