Federal and white collar criminal defense lawyer recognized internationally among “Inspirational People,” NiaLena Caravasos, is honored and thrilled to be acclaimed as the Top of the best and named once again in the “Top 100” Super Lawyers for the entire state as well as the “Top 100” Philadelphia Super Lawyers. Most of all, NiaLena is humbled to have the continued opportunity to help restore people to good lives. Selected once again for the 13th year as a Pennsylvania “Super Lawyer” in the areas of Federal Criminal Defense, White Collar Crime, and Criminal Defense, NiaLena has also been recognized for the 6th year in the “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers among all female lawyers in the entire state practicing in all areas of law and for the 2nd year in both the “Top 100” Super Lawyers for the entire state as well as the “Top 100” Philadelphia Super Lawyers among all lawyers in the entire state practicing in all areas of law. With her strategic and holistic approach to the practice of federal white collar crime, NiaLena is most humbled at her continued opportunity to help restore people to good lives. See: Awards.
About the Author
- Recognized as Top of the Best … Named in “Top 100” and “Top 100 Philadelphia” and “Top 50” Women Super Lawyers June 03, 2021
- NiaLena Caravasos Featured Internationally Among “Inspirational People” May 03, 2021
- NiaLena Caravasos Invited To Serve As Legal Advisor On Securities Negotiations To Wharton MBA Students December 01, 2020
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016