Federal and white collar criminal defense lawyer recognized internationally among “Inspirational People,” NiaLena Caravasos, is honored and thrilled to be acclaimed as the Top of the best and named once again in the “Top 100” Super Lawyers for the entire state as well as the “Top 100” Philadelphia Super Lawyers. Most of all, NiaLena is humbled to have the continued opportunity to help restore people to good lives. Selected once again for the 13th year as a Pennsylvania “Super Lawyer” in the areas of Federal Criminal Defense, White Collar Crime, and Criminal Defense, NiaLena has also been recognized for the 6th year in the “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers among all female lawyers in the entire state practicing in all areas of law and for the 2nd year in both the “Top 100” Super Lawyers for the entire state as well as the “Top 100” Philadelphia Super Lawyers among all lawyers in the entire state practicing in all areas of law. With her strategic and holistic approach to the practice of federal white collar crime, NiaLena is most humbled at her continued opportunity to help restore people to good lives. See: Awards.
About the Author
- NiaLena Caravasos Brings Her Federal Mafia Trial Experience In Sitting As A Judge Of A National Mock Trial Competition November 23, 2021
- NiaLena Caravasos Taps Into “The Art of War” In Teaching Penn Law And Wharton MBA Students August 09, 2021
- Consulted in Forensic Psychological Research Study July 13, 2021
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016