“Top 100” Philadelphia
- Successfully represented and prevented any charges being filed against a Vice-President of the Federal Reserve Bank who was under criminal investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) for allegations of possession of child pornography as well as misuse of government property.
- Successfully represented a top official at the highest level of federal government service within the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), who was under investigation by the Office of Inspector General (OIG) for allegations relating to possible witness tampering, obstruction of justice, false statements, and misuse of government property within the institution that he was heading. Following intense advocacy for an entire year in both Philadelphia and Washington D.C., no criminal charges were filed against the client and he has maintained his employment within the DOJ.
- The client's full review on Avvo.com entitled “The World Will Never Know My Name” is highlighted on the Quotes by Others page on this website.
- Successfully represented a National Security Agency (NSA) employee with the highest clearance level, Top Secret (TS) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), working overseas in the area of global intelligence. Following a six-month investigation by his own agency for illegal activity that allegedly occurred when he was stationed in the Middle East, the NSA employee was recently cleared of any wrongdoing and his security clearances were reinstated.
- Successfully represented and prevented any charges being filed against a Defense Contractor of military hardware who was under criminal investigation by the Office Of Inspector General (OIG) for allegations of violating federal government protocol for security clearances.
- Successfully represented and prevented any charges being filed against a businesswoman who was under federal criminal investigation by the Office Of Inspector General (OIG) for allegations of fraud and misrepresentations while bidding for federal government contracts.
- Successfully represented and prevented any charges being filed against an international engineer who was under federal criminal investigation in two different jurisdictions for allegations of illegal transport of narcotics that are legalized in the first jurisdiction but not in the other.
- As reflected on the full review on Avvo.com entitled "Beyond an Excellent Attorney," the client shares that "knowing that I could lose everything that is important in my life …, it was very clear I was getting guidance from an outstanding attorney and someone who truly cared to help me make profoundly positive changes in my life." Indeed, "[m]y best decision was following her advice that continues to pay dividends every day. NiaLena is beyond an excellent attorney, she is a credit to her profession and wonderful person."