The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) is fighting border searches of electronic devices under the theory that they could disclose confidential legal information. This issue has hit very close to home for former NACDL president Lisa Wayne, whose laptop was confiscated when she was returning from Mexico in 2008, after she was asked if she had recently seen a client.
About the Author
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Article Entitled “Bitcoin: The New Way to Receive Payment, Or Trouble in The Making?” October 31, 2017
- Might There Finally Be A Light Toward The Exit For Elderly And Infirm Federal Prisoners? August 11, 2017
- “Fellow”, Litigation Counsel of America 2017 July 06, 2017
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016