The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) is fighting border searches of electronic devices under the theory that they could disclose confidential legal information. This issue has hit very close to home for former NACDL president Lisa Wayne, whose laptop was confiscated when she was returning from Mexico in 2008, after she was asked if she had recently seen a client.
About the Author
- “Fellow”, Litigation Counsel of America 2017 July 06, 2017
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers – 2017 June 14, 2017
- The Business Of Crime … Should It Be About More Than Just Turning A Profit? April 10, 2017
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016