The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) is fighting border searches of electronic devices under the theory that they could disclose confidential legal information. This issue has hit very close to home for former NACDL president Lisa Wayne, whose laptop was confiscated when she was returning from Mexico in 2008, after she was asked if she had recently seen a client.
About the Author
- Legal Advisor on Securities White Collar Fraud to Wharton MBA Class January 22, 2023
- Interviewed for Business Law Class at West Chester University September 13, 2022
- Recognized as Best of the Best … Named in “Top 100 Pennsylvania” and “Top 100 Philadelphia” and “Top 50” Women Super Lawyers June 01, 2022
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016