The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) is fighting border searches of electronic devices under the theory that they could disclose confidential legal information. This issue has hit very close to home for former NACDL president Lisa Wayne, whose laptop was confiscated when she was returning from Mexico in 2008, after she was asked if she had recently seen a client.
About the Author
- “Super Lawyers” 10-Year Honoree July 25, 2018
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Philadelphia Inquirer Article Entitled “Plea deal no bargain for cop killers” July 12, 2018
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Philadelphia Inquirer Article Entitled “Even for ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino, there’s always a first time” May 24, 2018
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016