The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) is fighting border searches of electronic devices under the theory that they could disclose confidential legal information. This issue has hit very close to home for former NACDL president Lisa Wayne, whose laptop was confiscated when she was returning from Mexico in 2008, after she was asked if she had recently seen a client.
About the Author
- NiaLena Caravasos Invited To Serve As Legal Advisor On Securities Negotiations To Wharton MBA Students December 01, 2020
- Humbled to be Honored as Best of the Best … Named in “Top 100” and “Top 100 Philadelphia” and “Top 50” Women Super Lawyers June 15, 2020
- Confinement: It’s All About Perspective June 02, 2020
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016