The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) is fighting border searches of electronic devices under the theory that they could disclose confidential legal information. This issue has hit very close to home for former NACDL president Lisa Wayne, whose laptop was confiscated when she was returning from Mexico in 2008, after she was asked if she had recently seen a client.
About the Author
- NiaLena Caravasos Quoted on Competitive Advantage Through Client Experience August 20, 2019
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in the Thomson Reuters Article Entitled “Solve your firm’s pricing and payment collection problems” July 23, 2019
- “Top 50” Women + “Super Lawyers” 11-Year Honoree June 25, 2019
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016