Federal and white collar criminal defense lawyer recognized internationally among “Inspirational People,” NiaLena Caravasos, is humbled at her selection as a role model for the Business Law Class at West Chester University. During her interview, NiaLena focused on the topics of mentorship (including her own mentors, i.e. Judge Lisa Richette who taught her how to embrace people fully in order to really be able to help them, F. Emmett Fitzpatrick, Esq. whom NiaLena fondly refers to as Captain and who taught her how to command the courtroom, and Robert Sadoff, M.D. who taught her the intricacies of forensic psychiatry and how they can best be used to help clients facing federal criminal charges) as well as her unique holistic approach to clients (where NiaLena supports her clients by addressing their needs beyond the surface of just the legal case) and the meaning of true success (which is to be able to help a client get to a place where she/he can truly live a good life).
About the Author
- Legal Advisor on Securities White Collar Fraud to Wharton MBA Class January 22, 2023
- Interviewed for Business Law Class at West Chester University September 13, 2022
- Recognized as Best of the Best … Named in “Top 100 Pennsylvania” and “Top 100 Philadelphia” and “Top 50” Women Super Lawyers June 01, 2022
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016