Federal criminal defense lawyer, NiaLena Caravasos, is extremely honored at her selection once again in 2017 to be a continuing Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America (LCA). This honor is bestowed upon less than ½ of 1% of all of the lawyers in the United States and is based upon the criteria of excellence and accomplishment in litigation and superior ethical reputation. See: Awards.
About the Author
- “Super Lawyers” 10-Year Honoree July 25, 2018
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Philadelphia Inquirer Article Entitled “Plea deal no bargain for cop killers” July 12, 2018
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Philadelphia Inquirer Article Entitled “Even for ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino, there’s always a first time” May 24, 2018
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016