Federal criminal defense lawyer, NiaLena Caravasos, is extremely honored at her selection once again in 2017 to be a continuing Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America (LCA). This honor is bestowed upon less than ½ of 1% of all of the lawyers in the United States and is based upon the criteria of excellence and accomplishment in litigation and superior ethical reputation. See: Awards.
About the Author
- Legal Advisor on Securities White Collar Fraud to Wharton MBA Class January 22, 2023
- Interviewed for Business Law Class at West Chester University September 13, 2022
- Recognized as Best of the Best … Named in “Top 100 Pennsylvania” and “Top 100 Philadelphia” and “Top 50” Women Super Lawyers June 01, 2022
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016