Federal criminal defense lawyer, NiaLena Caravasos, is extremely honored at her selection once again in 2017 to be a continuing Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America (LCA). This honor is bestowed upon less than ½ of 1% of all of the lawyers in the United States and is based upon the criteria of excellence and accomplishment in litigation and superior ethical reputation. See: Awards.
About the Author
- NiaLena Caravasos Quoted on Competitive Advantage Through Client Experience August 20, 2019
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in the Thomson Reuters Article Entitled “Solve your firm’s pricing and payment collection problems” July 23, 2019
- “Top 50” Women + “Super Lawyers” 11-Year Honoree June 25, 2019
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016