Federal criminal defense lawyer, NiaLena Caravasos, is extremely honored to be selected and invited to become a Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America (LCA). This invitation is extended to less than ½ of 1% of all of the lawyers in the United States regardless of their practice area. Fellows are selected based upon excellence and accomplishment in litigation and superior ethical reputation.
About the Author
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Article Entitled “Bitcoin: The New Way to Receive Payment, Or Trouble in The Making?” October 31, 2017
- Might There Finally Be A Light Toward The Exit For Elderly And Infirm Federal Prisoners? August 11, 2017
- “Fellow”, Litigation Counsel of America 2017 July 06, 2017
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016