Federal criminal defense lawyer, NiaLena Caravasos, is extremely honored to be selected and invited to become a Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America (LCA). This invitation is extended to less than ½ of 1% of all of the lawyers in the United States regardless of their practice area. Fellows are selected based upon excellence and accomplishment in litigation and superior ethical reputation.
About the Author
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Philadelphia Inquirer Article Entitled “Even for ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino, there’s always a first time” May 24, 2018
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Featured in a Marketing Case Study by Super Lawyers May 01, 2018
- Quoted by Super Lawyers on Safe Injection Facilities In Philadelphia February 22, 2018
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016