According to The Telegraph in the U.K., defendants in Thailand who are convicted of drunk driving will receive a sobering sentence: community service in morgues. Hopefully this stark reality will hit home in a country that has the world’s second highest death rate on the roads.
About the Author
- “Super Lawyers” 10-Year Honoree July 25, 2018
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Philadelphia Inquirer Article Entitled “Plea deal no bargain for cop killers” July 12, 2018
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Philadelphia Inquirer Article Entitled “Even for ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino, there’s always a first time” May 24, 2018
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016