According to The Telegraph in the U.K., defendants in Thailand who are convicted of drunk driving will receive a sobering sentence: community service in morgues. Hopefully this stark reality will hit home in a country that has the world’s second highest death rate on the roads.
About the Author
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in Article Entitled “Bitcoin: The New Way to Receive Payment, Or Trouble in The Making?” October 31, 2017
- Might There Finally Be A Light Toward The Exit For Elderly And Infirm Federal Prisoners? August 11, 2017
- “Fellow”, Litigation Counsel of America 2017 July 06, 2017
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016