According to The Telegraph in the U.K., defendants in Thailand who are convicted of drunk driving will receive a sobering sentence: community service in morgues. Hopefully this stark reality will hit home in a country that has the world’s second highest death rate on the roads.
About the Author
- NiaLena Caravasos Quoted on Competitive Advantage Through Client Experience August 20, 2019
- NiaLena Caravasos Interviewed and Quoted in the Thomson Reuters Article Entitled “Solve your firm’s pricing and payment collection problems” July 23, 2019
- “Top 50” Women + “Super Lawyers” 11-Year Honoree June 25, 2019
- “Top 50 Women” Super Lawyers July 26, 2016
- “10 Best” Attorneys in PA for Client Satisfaction in Criminal Law November 07, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals April 08, 2016